I am clicking on a web based training item and the presentation will not open?
There are three common causes
- The most common cause is you have your pop-up blocker on. You can either turn of your pop-up blocker on your internet settings of you can simply hold down the Ctrl (that is the key on the bottom left of your keyboard) while you are clicking the launch training button.
- Check and see what version of internet explorer you are on (open interent explorer and click on help, then click about). We have some known isues with IE 7 but have not had any problems with IE 8. To download Internet Explorer 8 click here or you can download Mozilla Firefox
- If you don't know how to tell which version of Internet Explorer you are on click here tutorial for internet explorer 8
- If you are still having issues you may want to check with your network person as it may be a firewall issue.
- If you are still having problems email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org . If often helps if you take a Screen print of your desktop so we can see the problem ( click on PrtScrn top right and paste in email or if you have Windows 7 go to the Windows Start Button then Accessories and Snipping Tools and use Snipping Tools).
I have lost my password what should I do?
When you login click the retrieve password option. If you do not get a email response check your spam folder. If you still do not have a response email customer support at email@example.com
What are the compuer requirements to run the training?
You must have a compuer with speakers and we recommend Internet Exlporer 8. Also we recommend a DSL or high speed interent connection. You also will need speakers or a headset to hear the narration.
Medical Provider tutorial on how to navigate website
To complete the medical provider training you need to go to www.rmitraining.net Click on the Mycoursework which is located on the middle right of the page. You will be asked to put in your user ID and password (you established these when you registered for the program). Click on the medical provider training link and you will enter the Learning Portal. Just click on My Training to access training.
Click on the following link Medical Provider Training Tutorial (1) to access a brief tutorial on how to navigate our Learning Portal.
Overview for Adminstrators
This is a brief video on how to navigate the LMS as a adminstrator Click here for Intro to LMS